Monday 16 December 2013

A Vow Of Eternal Love

"A Vow Of Eternal Love"
The first time you stared at me,
And I glared at you,
Was the time I realised,
I am falling for you..
I know you felt for me too,
The love truly same
Your heart was owned by me,
It was labelled under my name..
Calling at midnight;
Texting was our daily schedule,
Saying those three words at last,
Was the obligatory rule..
Now when we are happy,
And growing up with our love,
Envy, hatred, jealousy towards us,
Is nurtured by the world of foe..
Our relationship may shatter,
Our friendship may end,
But my heart without you,
May never ever amend..
Take my hand baby,
And make me a vow,
Whatever may happen,
You won't stop to love..
Your love is all I desire,
More than your kiss,
Being with you baby,
Gives me heavenly bliss..
We would conquer,
This world of envy and strife,
Then I'd proudly say,
Baby you complete my life..!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)