Monday 16 December 2013

Distance In Relationship.

"Distance in relationships"
You being away from me,
My life is same as hell,
All the hopes of being together,
Have nothing but failed..
When I remember,
The moments we'd cherished,
My tears start raining,
On the verge to be perished..
As I stand on the precipice,
And look into the sky,
My mind gives suggestions,
To take a step and die..
But when I listen to my heart,
My decision gets turned,
It tells me to hold on,
And the notion of suicide gets burnt..
So believing on my heart,
I can wait for a while,
Distance can't make us apart,
All I long for is your smile..
Distance may be much,
That may cause me forgetting you,
But my love for you is such,
That I will never give up on you..
So let us wait and watch,
What God has planned for me and you,
I know He will bring us together,
For I'll always be loving you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)