Thursday 26 December 2013

My Soulmate

No words spoken,
No 'hi' waved,
Eyes doing their talk,
Thats how we met.
Both of us knew,
Our feelings were real;
The feelings we nurtured,
The feelings we'd concealed.
The feelings lurking,
In the hearts of our hearts,
Had to be revealed,
To make a fresh new start.
I couldn't endure,
To hold it for long,
For the feelings for you,
Were so true and strong.
A yes to them,
By your side,
Made me rejoice,
Made me glide.
The thorns of flaws,
Rudeness that I bore,
All were vanished by,
The fragrance of your lore.
Abode of beauty,
And charm you possessed,
Making me all yours,
Completely obsessed.
A girl so virtuous,
A girl so kind,
A girl in any realm,
I could hardly find.
Elixir of longing love,
Eternally to drink I get,
Living everyday a new life,
All because of my soulmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)