Monday 16 December 2013

You Are My Everything - Cute Love Poems

A Cute Love Poem
You're my all,
And will always be,
Whatever may befall,
I'll be there baby..
When you feel alone, 
Just hit me up,
Be it a text, be it a phone, I'll be there..
In days of darkness, I'll be your sun,
Whatever you ask me to do, I'll get it done..
You've got the only grace,
That I can die for,
Neither more nor less,
You're simply perfect..
There isn't a day I dont think of you,
There maybe a lot of beauties, But all I see is you..
Want you to know,
That you've my heart,
And I never wish,
That we ever get apart..
Ever since I saw you, I have this feeling,
Let me say it, You're My Everything..!


1 comment:

  1. plz vist my site nice poetry
    mypoetry440.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We Want To Hear From You :)