Tuesday 4 March 2014

My One True Love


You are my one true love
My all time favorite girl
A gift from God above
A blessing in my world
The answer to my prayers
An angel's song to sing
Like a breath of fresh air
The beauty of the spring
You are my life’s center
A never ending friend
Teacher and a mentor
There till the very end
A comfort in my life
Since I was just a youth
When pain cut like a knife
You’ve helped me face the truth
You are like my conscience
From which I cannot hide
Upfront and no nonsense
Guardian of my pride
Telling me it's absurd
To live a life of lies
Spreading God’s Holy Word
Helped open my blind eyes
You are my inner soul
Archangel of my heart
Emotional control
You've got down to an art
When my heart is breaking
Longing to beat no more
There is no mistaking
You are its only cure
You are my Guiding Light
A soft and soothing voice
Like the stars shining bright
You make my heart rejoice
When you are in my hand
I cannot let you go
Forever I'm your man
Poetry you must know....
You are my one true love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)