Monday 21 April 2014

An Angel From Heaven - Acrostic Love Poem


You Are Reading The Best Love Poems on The Internet!



An Angel From Heaven - A Love Poem By Prathamesh Deshmukh

An eerie fragrance piques me,
Numb a creature striving to sleep;
Another clink from the shadows advent,
Now making me dither and leap,

Gone is the darkness; As I watch with scintillating eyes,
Elegant a girl walks in; with her face so nice.
Looking like a fairy so fair; with hair curled,
Frail her steps; eyes a pair of pearls,

Revering her I stand and stagger, unconscious;
Oh my legs bereft life.!
Mildly she holds my hands,
Having me stand; me a sudden slide,

Ear to ear she smiles stealthily,
As I glance Cupid in the skies;
Venerable her grace makes him blush beven
Erstwhile a heartless myself fell in love,
None with but An Angel From Heaven.



                                              Read All Love Poems by Prathamesh Deshmukh

                                 You May Also Like The Love Poem: The Road To Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)