Sunday 6 April 2014

CLOSER



Dusk hastens in

With the quick setting sun

My heart rate increases
With the knowledge of our meeting
We held each other’s hand
In a sweetly playful way
Just then something
Crosses my line of vision

I lift your chin
With my hands
Intensely looking
Deep into your eyes
As we fall in love
All over again
You kissed me gently
With your sweet red lips

I felt awakened
Like a blossom
There we stayed
Enjoying the setting sun
The arms of dusk
quiet the world around us.


I can feel your emotions

Running so high
You desire my embrace
Full of passion and strength
My breathing quickens
As I hug you tight
I cannot control myself
To kiss you ravenously

Our spirits are aroused
Cannot hide our passion
clinging to our love
As its all set on fire

I kissed you from head to foot
Feeling you, exploring you
The sensation
Beyond imagination
Your beautiful body
Amazing to behold
Cannot hold on
Just have to watch

You never felt me so special
As I was never so close before
Our breathing audible
And never calms down
I fondle your soft hairs
Soothing your mind
There is no better feeling than
Being close to you


Our temperature rises

As we indulge in love
Rhythmic flow is set
Until it reaches its peak
We express ourselves
Until we sweat

I touched your heart with compassion
Romance filled our hearts and minds
It’s not just the mixing of bodies
It’s souls playing their part
Your body fragrance, so amazing
I cannot stop smelling

Never allow you to take a breath swiftly
As we both were perfectly steady
Our body heat is enough to keep us warm
As our arms and legs entwined
I don’t want to leave you
Because my love making is not over
We stick together for a long time
Until our excitement rests
We kissed each other passionately
One full last kiss


Then we lay on the grass

Gazing at the moon and stars
And saying nothing
Just holding hands and
Relishing in the priceless moment
We spent together
I never want to lose you
You are my life
You will be there
Always and forever.


This is a love poem by Sandeep Chowdhury for the poetry contest 'Love is Life'.
Also Read The Love PoemTEAR DROPS . It is a love poem that makes you cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)