Tuesday 15 April 2014

Love Is In The Air


Lovely whispers,
That steal away my slumber,
I smile at myself,
Drugged by her amber.

"Look, the blind in love guy"
They yell and they taunt,
While I eye over the horizons,
Scouring for the girl I want.

She smiles over the distance,
Flushing crimson on her face;
Dwindling the distance barrier,
To enwine in an embrace.

Lips eager and athirst,
Come to life esteem;
Sending tingles down my spine,
Her eyes in grace gleam.

Interwined in a hug prolonged,
We stand free yet firm;
Amind the people that watch,
She blushes and squirms.
For eternity I could watch,
Her smile curved on her lips,
Having her around me,
Gives me heavenly bliss.

She takes my hand;
For holding for life,
Knowing that she makes me happy,
Fighting worries and strife.

Hand in hand; we walk ahead,
Climbing the transverse stairs,
Hearing them muttering from behind
"Love Is In The Air"


This is a Love Poem deep from the heart of Prathamesh Deshmukh.

You May Also Like To Read The Love Poems
* I AM IN LOVE
* EVER EMBRACED IN LOVE

Subscribe to our poems by your email to read a poem a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)