Saturday 10 May 2014

THE MOTHER - A Poem On Mother's Love

This is a love poem on Mother's Love

I believe in love at first sight because when I first opened my eyes I saw my Mom.

"My Mother - A Mother's Day Poem"


She is the one who kept me for nine months
She is the one who adore me
She is the one protect me
She did the best for my future
My first word was you “Maa”
My first love is you
My respect and adoration is you
You are my first teacher new
I grow up after sucking your breast
Always happy to see you near
You know my every activity
And treat me exclusivity
You eat healthy only for me
You take rest to develop me
You suffer lot of pain for me
Still you love me when I pee
You remain hungry to feed me
You do work to educate me
There are no sacrifices left
You have not done for me.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms in the world. A single poem cannot explain your love.

You May Also Like To Read More Poems by Sandeep Kumar, such as She left me with nothing

Subscribe to us by e-mail to read more Love Poems About Mother's Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)