Thursday 1 May 2014

Tell Me - A Lover Seeking Answers


These are the queries of a lover. He writes his heart out asking questions to his girlfriend and a love poem is what we get in the end!


..Tell Me..


May I just close my eyes and wish you here?
May I take you in my arms?
May I caress you in warm embrace?
Without setting off alarms.
May I kiss you with lips moist and wet?
May I run fingers through your hair?
May I take in your sweet breath?
Without losing the one for whom I care.
May I whisper love into your ear?
May I nibble upon its lobe?
May my hands rove your sweet body?
Without losing my hope.
Tell me, and tell me true,
Not just the words I want to hear.
Am I the man you want to love?
Or the man that you fear.


This Was A Love Poem By Rik Bertrand.
Read All Poems By Rick Bertrand
You May Also Like Reading His Love Poem :
The Perfect Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)