Monday 5 May 2014

Who Are You?


She's been a mystery to me. A secret I want to disclose. This is a Love Poem that I write for my girlfriend.



Who Are You?


Are you an illusion,
Or a dream?
The moon that shines,
Or the sun that gleams?
A fairy fair,
Without wings?
Or a carefree canary,
that sweetly sings?
Solace to sorrow,
A bestowal Earth borrowed?
A nymph that dances devout,
A charm to take your heart out?
A warrior bombing hearts,
A masterpiece of God's art?
A beauty that blooms?
Or an evasion from the gloom?
An anchorite sailing lands?
A privilege skies grant?
A soul with ethereal elegance,
A labyrinth of condolence?
Confused I am, to know who you are;
Full of queries, as the sky with stars.
Coming to the conclusion of thee,
A recluse living upto eternity.
Knowing you've no time, O paradox,
Answer the last questions I ask;
Aren't you my dear a heavenly sprite?
Or simply put, a poem that I write?


This is a Love Poem deep from the heart of Prathamesh Deshmukh.
Read All The Love Poems by Prathamesh


You May Also Like To Read

Love Is In The Air - A Love Poem On True Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)