Monday 28 July 2014

Finally You Broke My Heart


You finally said- I never loved you
Ever!!! Ever for a single moment
You blame me of cruel and cold heart
You wished I died and never met you
I was accused of only hearting people
And selfish because I only live for myself

You are the one who did break up
You are the one who don’t want me in your life
You are the one who arouses all false hope in me to be my wife
But now you go away without telling me the reason

Should I assume you love to play with young hearts?
You don’t have any sacrifice and faith in love
Did you thought, what’s my benefit in this relationship?
Or you never did the true love and only did fear in love
Or don’t you know how to love?

But it was sure,
You appreciate everything in me
You used to romantic talks
Wants a baby with me and
Stay with me forever

But it was my entire fault
I took it all seriously
You only did played with my heart
And finally said everything is impossible between us

If you really wanted to live alone
Then why you said you loved me?
Why you always send me kisses and hugs?
Why you did friendship with me?

Now who is Hippocrate you or me?
You restrained yourself not me
I always wanted to marry you
Even till now, but you skipped

After we breakup from a relationship
You still wanted to be my friend
Now tell me why?
I guess your heart is not fulfilled playing with me all false games
Or you just want my support and well wishes for your life?

I don’t want be in a relationship which is over
Because I still loves you so much and
It will hurt me so deep and I die everyday.


This is a love poem by Sandeep Kumar that will make you cry.
Also read the love poem You are my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)