Friday 23 January 2015

15 Deep Love Quotes That You Can Relate

Here are 15 deep love quotes that you can relate -

1) Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again. So when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when Santa did exist. When your daddy was the only boy you ever kissed. When Disney World was the best place to be. When the only movies you could see were rated G. When your biggest problem was learning to write your name and people didn't change...and your friends were the same. And every time you were sad or you had a bad day. You could just run to mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt...and no pain...just laughter. When everyone always lives happily ever after.

2) Wait for the guy that pursues you. The one who will make an ordinary moment seem magical. The kind of guy that brings out the best of you and makes you wanna be a better person. Wait for a guy that will be your best friend. Who will drop everything to be with you at any time. No matter what the circumstances. Wait for the guy who makes you smile like no one else. Wait for the guy that wants to show you off to the world when you're in sweats and have no make up on, but loves it when you get all dolled up for him. And most of all, wait for the guy that will put you in the center of his universe because that's where you deserve to be.

3) I'm hoping for the day you meet a girl who treats people like you do. I hope you fall for her, and I hope she makes you think she fell for you too. I hope that one day, out of the blue, she gets up and walks right out your front door. I hope you never see her again, and I hope that breaks your heart just like you broke mine. Then maybe you'd learn that you can't treat people like they don't fucking matter. Like they don't have feelings.

4) She wouldn't care if you called her & woke her up just to talk at two in the morning. She loves arguing, & she's good at it. Scary movies make her paranoid. She hates it when people don't call her back. She envies every couple she sees walking around showing their happiness. She’s completely unexplainable. You think she’d a good girl, but when you get to know her, she’s everything. She’s crazy. She’s funny. She’s honest, you never know what she will do next, but she only wants to be happy & lately all she thinks about is you.

5) I know you love him. I know it's hard to watch him walk by you like he doesn't care. You see his updates and you just want to comment on it and tell him he's a jerk. He does things to get to you. He posts things that will get to you. He knows your every move and he can predict you like he's turning the page in his favorite book. But hold up and listen, you don't need someone that treats you like trash. You deserve the best. I don't know what the best is exactly, but I know it isn't what you're getting. So you keep your head up. Don't pay attention to him; he doesn't deserve it. And you know what, you don't deserve him. You deserve better. He never loved you right, but one day you'll find a guy who will.

6) I’m in love with you, kid. Even when you make me sob at 2 in the morning. Even when I want to punch you in the face. I love you, boy. It’s stupid and ridiculous, and I don’t even know why, but it’s true. Nobody gets it. Nobody understands. They all tell me that you’re a douchebag, and you’re not worth my time, my tears, my love. And sometimes, I agree. Sometimes I want nothing more than to hate you. But I just can’t fucking do it. Because, I’m sorry to say, I love every single thing about your dumb ass.

7) I’m the kind of boy who is quiet in large groups or around people I don’t know; you only see the real me if we’re close. I smile and laugh a lot, especially at the most inappropriate times. I’m a hopeless romantic. I trip over air, up stairs, and over people’s feet. I am the hardest person to offend, but it is all too easy to make me feel horrible. I hate telling people about my problems; they don’t need to worry about me. I’m the one who listens to other people’s problems. I believe people should not be judged before one takes the time to get to know them, yet I am guilty of doing that exact thing. I love to think rather than talk. I’m awkward, clumsy, shy, strange… but this is me. Take it or leave it.

8) No one is afraid of heights, they are afraid of the falling, No one is afraid to play, they are afraid to lose, no ones afraid of the dark, they are afraid of what's in it, no one is afraid to say "I love you", they are afraid of the response.

9) I'll screw up. I'll push you away if we're getting too close. I won't trust you until you've proven yourself. I get hurt easily and take a lot of things personally. But I'll love you with everything I have, and if that isn't enough, then I'm not enough.

10) People said I’ve changed so much. Well, here’s the honest truth. I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around all the time, I learned that you can’t always be happy. I accepted reality.

11) Sometimes, a girl is scared to get back into a relationship with someone, not because she's sick and tired of guys or think they're all the same, but because she's afraid. She's afraid of putting herself in a vulnerable position again. She's afraid of opening up to someone new again. She's afraid of getting attached to someone again. She's afraid of being lied to and being betrayed again. She's afraid of finding out truths and secrets again. She's afraid of her insecurities overwhelming her again. She's afraid of her mind assuming the worst again. She's afraid of her heart getting broken again. Worst of all, she's afraid of losing someone again because everyone she cares about, seems to eventually leave her life.

12) Text messages erased. Love letters burned. Pictures torn the fuck up just how you left my heart. Leaving you in my past. Your no longer my love but it's hard to erase these memories because I held them for to long. But my eyes see clearly now. My eyes are wide open. I was lost in your world where I couldn't stay focus. But it doesn't matters our love is now hopeless.

13) If you asked me last year where I saw myself in a year, I would tell you that this wasn't it. Everything I am right now is nothing like I thought I would have been. The way things are in general are nothing like I thought they would be. To see people I couldn't live without last year walk away from my life like I never mattered. And to see the true friendships finally be revealed. Seeing time fly by in the blink of an eye and feeling like nothing ever changes.
Feeling like everything has stayed the same throughout these days, yet looking back to this exact time last year, everything is different.

14) No, I'm not a bitch. I've just been through a few things, seen a few things, been there and done that. Yes, I guess I'm cold now. But only because I once gave a damn about someone who didn't give a damn about me. I've built a wall around myself, to protect my heart from more hurt and damage. I won't believe you if you tell me you're different. Unless you stick around and prove it. Words no longer mean a thing, your actions are everything.

15) Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again. So when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when Santa did exist. When your daddy was the only boy you ever kissed. When Disney World was the best place to be. When the only movies you could see were rated G. When your biggest problem was learning to write your name and people didn't change...and your friends were the same. And every time you were sad or you had a bad day. You could just run to mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt...and no pain...just laughter. When everyone always lives happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)