Tuesday 13 January 2015

No one can feel my pain.

A sad love poem - No one can feel my pain.



No one can understand the workings of my heart,
The pain I feel when it is torn apart
The ripping away of the love inside,
The vision of bloodied tears cried.

No one can fathom the worry, the sorrow,
That I will feel in my tomorrowNo one can know my pain
,
That comes from losing all you dream of,
The happiness, the smiles, the love.

No one can cry the tears that I cry,
From watching my heart as it does die,
From feeling the loss deep in my soul,
From not having anyone who could console.

No one can love me for I have lost my heart,
It has been ripped out and torn apart,
It has died, bled out, there is just a scar,
Like the death of once shining star.





This was a love poem by Rick Bertrand.
Also read the
Love poem on pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)