Tuesday 21 January 2014

Tear Drops

To my heart,
You’re still very near,
But I again start to cry,
Because your voice I could no longer hear;
It was simply love,
That has ripped off my vein,
But whenever I see you,
I somehow become insane;
I never stopped loving you,
And never ever will,
And whenever you are in problem,
Beside you, I would stand still;
In my heart,
You would always stay,
And if you’re kind enough,
My dept of Love you would pay;
Whenever I see you,
My heart fills with joy,
And to get you back in my arms,
A Romantic mission I would deploy;
The doors of my heart,
Will always be open for you,
Please come back in my arms,
When the sky is still blue;
In the darkness of night I cry,
Making my pillow wet,
Thinking that if we couldn’t be together,
We should have never met;
When I die and leave you,
Please don’t think of me and hurt your brain,
Because I’ll be with you forever,
And fall on your cheek as rain;
- Parth Bhatia

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)