Sunday 30 March 2014

My First Crush - A Crush Love Poem

They say a crush is a strong feeling of romantic love for someone, especially one that a young person has for someone older who they do not know well, or something deeper. You are getting what it means? No? Here is a Crush Love Poem to express your crush.

Returning back, last day,

From somewhere far,
I made a stop,

At one of the goods' shop..
There I ended up,
buying up things,
More than I need,
and lost somethng instead..

Yeah, there was a girl,

Loveliest of all I'd seen,
Like someone painted,

Right out of an artist's dreams..

With a fair face,

Beautiful long hair,

I dont know, now,

How long did I stare..
Buying up things,

Hearing up a sweet voice,

I wondered, where she was hiding up,
Till now, so angelic and nice..

Many more were lingering around,

There was quite a crowd,
They were all to catch a word or glimpse,

About which, I certainly dont have any doubts..
But the girl seemed oblivious,

To her own charms,
As she went about smiling,
And stealing many a hearts..

I didn't know her name,
nor did I care,

Neither did I click a picture,
For to inquire around and share..

For such was her beauty,

Something to admire,

Looking at her,
Made your heart warm,

Though mind might be filled with desire..

Already out of a hundred bucks and an hour,

More longer, I didn't dare stay..

So hoping to meet again,

I was back on my way..

Also Read The Love Poem My Soulmate

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)